Are you qualified and motivated to put your social media, communications and marketing skills into action? Read on..
Full Time | Caringbah, NSW
We’re a marketing team with big hearts and big ideas. We offer practical, creative and strategic marketing and design solutions for business. We’re high energy and hardworking, with a passion for problem-solving and a ‘make it happen’ attitude. We care about the work we do and the relationships we build with our clients. We’re in it for them, for the long haul.
Are you a communications graduate with intern or some on-the-job experience looking to make your mark in a fast paced, boutique agency team?
Are you a creative thinker?
Can you write? Seriously… Can you write REALLY WELL! Everything from social media copy to press releases for both B2B and B2C.
Do you enjoy having multiple projects in play at any one time?
Are you fantastic at being given a task and running with it?
We are looking for an enthusiastic assistant to join our team. Your attention to detail and emotional intelligence will see you playing an important part of the work we deliver for big brands and savvy SME’s businesses on a day to day basis.
This person must be motivated + creative + work independently while seeing tasks through.
- Implement social media campaigns and day-to-day communications and marketing activities for the team and clients.
- Social media community management.
- Online reviews and reputation management.
- Managing & publishing social media content plans and advertising.
- Briefing digital assets for social media.
- Briefing print assets for client projects.
- Copy writing for print and digital.
- Phone reception.
- Client campaign support over email, extranet and phone.
- Coordinate and action community, supplier and/or influencer outreach efforts.
To be successful you will need
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or Marketing.
- Experience in an agency, marketing or communications environment (either as an intern or employee).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A burning passion for social media and marketing communications. You can easily navigate multiple platforms and functions with minimal guidance.
- Ongoing enthusiasm to engage daily with multiple B2B and B2C stakeholders across various channels.
- An engaging approach to verbal and written communications. You can display empathy, interest and humour as required whilst maintaining professionalism and reputation.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- A critical eye and exceptional attention to detail.
- Intelligent approach – ability to work through a task from start to finish both autonomously and in collaboration with the team.
- Proactive work style and ability to take ownership of projects and problem solve.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and jump in without hesitation.
- Positive, friendly personality.
- Confident self-starter who is a kind and helpful contributor.
- Ability to move from working autonomously to a team environment regularly.
- Manages pressure whilst maintaining composure, control and performance.
What’s in it for you?
- Work close to home
- Fun, kind and inclusive team culture
- Modern office fit out in brand new building
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please add the subject heading ‘Application – MarComms Assistant’ as your subject line.